{Sponsored} Smile Makers

A few weeks ago, Smile Makers contacted me with a great opportunity
to review a free product from them on my blog.
 
My classroom is zebra printed, so I hit the "zebra" themed section
and ran across some HUGE organizational binder clips
 
 I LOVE all things zebra and all things organization,
so when I see a product that has BOTH things I get super excited!
 
They came in less than a week later in a well packaged box and
I still could not believe how large they were:
 
 
 
 They are about 4" long and 2" across the top of the clip. 
 
PROS
The organizational words are on all THREE sides of the clip.
Easy to read
Holds an immense amount of papers

 
CONS
Some of the printed paint on the clips is a little bit sloppy
(above you can see the slash through the letter "o")

 
Overall, I think it is a good product that will come in SUPER handy this school year! 

More Info for Teachers from Smile Makers:
 SmileMakers offers Teacher Perks, added savings, just for teachers. Teachers will receive free shipping with any order of $49 or more or $4.99 flat rate shipping with any order of $48.99 or less. Teachers will also get special private sales & free gift offers!
 
Thank you Smile Makers :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Welcome to my new teaching blog! I will do my best to update with things I use in my classroom and ideas I find online :) Feel free to send me advice, tips and questions. Happy Teaching!!!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.